Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, July 23, 2012

MILK JUG BUTTERFLIES

It's a win, win! I get the benefits from drinking the milk, then I get a free material to create with.
 I love that!
This mobile was super simple. Just cut out the butterflies and flowers with the Big Shot, punch a few holes in them, then crochet a chain, including the butterflies. This would make a pretty garland too- I may do that with the leftovers.
I kept this project very simple. You could emboss, punch more holes, add colour etc, etc.No limits.
The flower shaped ring was a welcome find at the Thrift Store. I wrapped it with ribbon then tied the butterfly strands on. A few smaller pieces of ribbon tied on and that's it! Easy peasy.

I'm currently saving my laundry detergent bottles, so we'll see what they become.

Enjoy your day!
Thanks for looking.





3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is awesome! I love it and you could use it outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you're right- it's already gone to my friend who has a gazebo. :)

      Delete
  2. Very Lovely! Very Lucky Friend!

    ReplyDelete