Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, July 12, 2012

BOLD & BRIGHT

Now and again, my eyes want BRIGHT colours and this card is a result of that. I began by cutting a stamp from fun foam using spellbinder dies. I attached the 'stamp' to packaging plastic with double-sided tape, then attached  that to my acrylic block for stamping.
I used a few distress inks for stamping and added some champagne shimmer ink dots with a stylus.
Bright and fun.

Play along...break out the brights.

Have a fantastic day and thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and fun!! I am sure that you know what came to my mind when I saw it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well VERY cool Holly! Great idea! And thank you for using the rubber stamp!

    ReplyDelete