Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, July 3, 2012

IT'S OFFICIAL...TWO WAYS!

My camera is officially...broken. I have finished chewing myself out and have such an awesome DH, he just smiled and said "okay, we'll get you another one."  I know--right?

Anyway, my other official news is.... I made Colour Queen at Colour Q! I'm so excited!  Yay!  Go me...and all that good stuff. You can go here and see if you like. Check out the Courtiers too...beautiful cards.

Okay, enough about me and how weird is it to not have a photo for you. Send me one of yours and I'll post it. Which leads me to this thought....would you be interested in a challenge now and then?

Have an extraordinarily fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment