Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, July 30, 2012

LAYERED CUTS & A FEATHER

This card has six layers, including the feather. The card base is white, but covered edge to edge with the first layer. The feather was stamped onto some 'paint dabber smoosh' paper, then cut out. The rest is layered die cuts, one with embossing, a couple rhinestones and ribbon.
Easy peasy!

This one's for you Kate- I know how you like peacocks.

Have an incredible day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lol...my first thought was "oh another peacock card!!". Lol...you know me so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors and shapes.
    tfs

    ReplyDelete