Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, July 7, 2012

COMPUTER TIP & COLOUR Q CHALLENGE


DID YOU KNOW.....?
You can enlarge the content on your screen by holding down the CTRL button while scrolling with your mouse. Try it. It's a tip I will be using a lot.


Here's this weeks Colour Q
Pretty, pretty, pretty!

Here's my card....
I don't think I've ever made a card with absolutely zero stamping on it. It's all paper piecing and die-cuts. The only ink I used was the Brocade Blue because I don't have any more of that card stock and it's retired now.
This is not a card you dash off- it took hours to piece it all together. There are only two layers to it, plus the 'thank you'. All the strips are butted together, the die-cuts are embedded and the 
'thank you' is layered on top, being the third layer by itself.

I am dedicating this card to my awesome DH. He likes red, and he's so worth every minute this card took to make. Much more actually.

Thanks for looking today. I hope you are enjoying the weekend.
Play some- it's good for you!

3 comments:

  1. So cool!! Love those die cuts!! So glad you decided to join us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your die cuts and the way you pieced your card, Holly! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    Please turn off word verification and turn on moderation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, you did a FAB job with the colors! So happy you could play with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete