Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, July 29, 2012

CHRISTMAS IN JULY BEFORE & AFTER


This the before card. Not bad, but lacking somehow. It wasn't until I began this post and I took a look at it here, that I could see what it needed.


I'm happier with the after card. The ornament has a little more visual impact. I think I need to
re-position it a bit higher on the card though.

Here's a closer look at the shimmer.

So, it's begun- Christmas cards. It's not just here either as I am seeing them being posted all over the 'net. I haven't been doing my '25th day of the month' Christmas cards lately so it's time to start again. The words and holly stamp are a set from Quietfire Design.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. Love how you highlighted the quote with the banner and how you used the Holly leaves

    ReplyDelete