Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, September 10, 2010

100TH BLOG POST!

My blog. When I began this blog in February, I had no idea that I would enjoy it so much, or that I would even keep it up.So, to have this be my 100th entry, is amazing to me. The visitor counter recently hit the 1000 mark as well so I think it's time for a give-away. This has to be local as I don't want to try to mail it.
I will give a 12x12 clip frame to the winner.
Just leave me a comment and on September 3oth, I will draw a winner.

Today's card is the sample for Hostess Club coming up on Monday night. Just a bit  of brayering and stamping- couldn't be easier.

I hope you have a wonderful day!


33 comments:

  1. OMG can't wait till Monday...LOVE that card!! I keep telling myself that I don't need that stamp set but you keep making such beautiful cards with it. See you Sunday.
    ;-}K
    ps Don't enter my name, I won last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100th post!
    I really like the stamps you used. I recently bought a brayer on my trip to Prince George. See you Sunday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! WOW 100th Post! Congratulations are sure in order. I will keep saying..."You Truly are Amazing"!! Thanks again for a Great evening! Brayering is so much Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th post! I love checking in and seeing your newest creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations I am very proud of you! I tried Blogging and I come to realize I'm not a blogger;) Thank you for keeping such a great job. -con

    ReplyDelete