Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, September 13, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARD CAMP

Another fun time with some great stampers and a few more Christmas cards for the stash.
Rich razzleberry-yum! Once the ink dried, champagne shimmer ink was sponged onto the punched ornament for a super shine. Just love that shimmer ink.
A little bit of vintage, or maybe shabby distress? Just a few punched pieces, sponged ink and pearls- oh my!

Basic stamping, marker inking and embossing with a stencil.
Simple, quick and mailable.(is that even a word?)
No card camp would be complete without a snowflake somewhere and this card has one with bling.

That's all for now.
Be sure and have a wonderful day!

1 comment: