Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, July 17, 2012

DABBER SMOOSH

I've recently pulled out the paint dabbers I bought last year in Vernon. A couple had started to dry out but I added water and stirred it up. They work great.
First, spray white card stock with water, then dab the paints randomly. Spray again if needed to keep the paint wet. Once the surface is painted how you want it, lay another piece of card stock over it and press it down so all  the surfaces touch eachother. This is why it's important to keep the paint quite wet, so it will  transfer to the second sheet of card stock. Peel apart and leave both pieces to dry.
Once dry, stamp, cut out or punch and assemble card.

Summer is here!
May you all have a safe, happy and creative day.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment