Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, May 13, 2012

A 'SORT OF' EGYPTIAN NECKLACE

My friend Julia loves all things Egyptian, so I attempted to create a necklace for her with an Egyptian flair.
The curve is similar to a collar without being one.
She was pleased with it so I am happy.
I see now that I really shouldn't have taken the photo of it against a wine coloured fabric. I learn so much with this blog o' mine.

It has been a gorgeous weekend and I hope you all got to enjoy it.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment