Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

BLACK & WHITE TANGLE

I'm still working on tangles. White on black seemed like a good thing to try, so I did and it was.
I'm very happy to be showing this to you. Maybe a bit more than usual because I haven't been thrilled with my card offerings lately. I liked the technique, so I posted them.
In trying to keep it real on my blog, I will show the not so good as well as the stuff that I makes me happy.  This one, makes me happy.  :)

Thanks for looking- I appreciate you.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to learn to do this! :) LOVE THIS!!
    You're Awesome Holly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal- I'd be happy to show you or you can google it :) We could plan a tangling class.

      Delete