Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, May 15, 2012

ACRYLIC UNDER ACETATE

With this technique, the acrylic paint is acting as a colorant and a glue. It's easy peasy- here's how.
Use Stazon ink to stamp your image onto the acetate.
Brush a generous layer of acrylic paint onto the back of the acetate or onto the card stock you'll be placing the acetate on. You are using the paint to stick the acetate and card stock together. Put the two pieces together and set aside to dry. When dry, you can trim it, mat it and use it.
*Do not try to speed the process by using a heat tool from the paper side, although if you do and it warps, put it in an embossing folder and run it through your machine. ;)

Just play and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment