The copper acrylic paint was still on my work table so I painted a layer of it onto the card stock. Once dry, I brushed on a layer of green acrylic paint. When completely dry, I ran it through the Big Shot in an embossing folder. I used the sanding block to take off green paint and in some areas it also took off the copper. I like the look. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon, then assembled the card. Using my stylus (the end of the paintbrush works too) I placed dots of copper paint on the flower centers.
Acrylic layering offers a lot of experimenting. Apply more layers of paint before embossing and sanding. Paint, emboss, sand, paint, change to a different embossing folder and emboss, then sand.
Here you can see the copper dots and the sentiment.
Just play and try different things.
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment