Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, May 28, 2012

BACK TO THE BRAYER WASH BACKGROUND

The turquoise and pink papers were brayered and die cut and punched. The card base was stamped, then spritzed with the spritzer tool and markers. Everything was glued down and pearls were added. The tiniest flowers have dots of white shimmer ink to mimic the pearls.
Click the image to make it bigger.

I am off to check out the technique box to see what I can show you next.
You have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment