Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, May 23, 2012

AGED TILES


Aged Tiles can look so different every  time simply by changing the colour or image.
Basically, once you've stamped your card stock you cut it into strips, then cut the  strips making sure no two cuts meet. Then, sponge ink around the edges, reassemble the pieces, ink the edges a little more if you need to then add a few smudges to 'age' the 'tile'.
My friend Yvonne made me a birthday card using all blue ink and it's stunning! It also resembles Blue Delft ware.

Tomorrow, I hope to show a technique starting with a 'B'.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment