Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, May 25, 2012

BANDANA IN BLUE

The bandana technique is another easy peasy one and not messy at all. Like zentangling, it is doodling with purpose and very soothing.
Choose a card stock colour that will show well with black  and white ink. Stamp the images in black and once dry, draw just outside the black lines and add dots here and there with a white gel pen. That's about it- as much or as little as you want.
A little brighter here as it faces the window more squarely.

Thought I would start including my sample cards/tags as well.

Another B-technique tomorrow.
Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment