Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, May 15, 2014

ONE STAMP- MANY WAYS







Hi Everyone! I'm excited to bring you samples of a new Quietfire Design stamp. 
It's THANKS-FILL 'ER UP T and you'll love all the sharing today.

I chose to fill all my empty T's with doodles, and I couldn't stop at just one card.

Click on the link to QUIETFIRE CREATIONS and you'll find more samples, and the links to my fellow design team members. Get your coffee and settle in.......

I hope you enjoy the creative journey today- I know we all enjoyed getting it together for you.
Thanks for stopping here, and please go check out the rest. You'll be glad you did!
Thanks Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Well, you did it again: you have inspired me! I am totally going to doodle in my T. They all look so fun! And I love the T that has the peacock-ish colors...awesome!

    Have a good day! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set of cards Holly, you totally rocked that T ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all, Holly!!! Especially the last one!!!! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete