Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, May 19, 2014

BELIEVE STAMP & PRUNING

Hi! I have two projects to share today. First up, a card using one of the fabulous new stamps from Quietfire Design. Click HERE to see the full card.
I had some play time with my Gelli plate, after I'd pruned (cut down) a little mountain ash tree.

The leaves are a great design, and nice and flat for printing.

I had some prints that needed a little something, either a boost or toning down.

The leaves became so covered in paint, I flipped them over onto some prints, and used them like stamps.
This is a small sampling of what I made in about two hours. It can be such messy fun!
These sheets will become card backgrounds, journal pages, ATC's, etc.

I hope you're enjoying your day, and thank you for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Holly, your prints are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be looking forward to seeing them in projects!!!

    ReplyDelete