Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, May 2, 2014

A SHARE & A SHOW

Hi Everyone!
Whew! It's been busy around here and this is a big part of why.
We deliver my entries to this show on Monday. I am relieved to be done, and yet, I'm still thinking of things to add. It's time to stop the mental creating- with regards to this show anyway. :)
I'm very excited and totally freaked out about this show, and grateful to my son for inviting me into it.

I have a new tutorial up at QUIETFIRE CREATIONS. 
Go see!

Another beautiful sunny morning and we are off to the Farmer's Market.
Have a fabulous day, and thanks for looking!
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff there Holly, I'll be taking a road trip to see your show once it's up. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there. Sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very exciting what have you put in the show, wish it was closer so I could attend, maybe the next one,,, Deana

    ReplyDelete