Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MOM- CHALLENGE CARD


Hi there! I have a quick Mom's day card today.
I just received this beautiful MOM stamp from Quietfire Design. Isn't it gorgeous?
This is the inside- another Quietfire Design stamp as well.





Brown Sugar Challenge Blog



I'm sharing this card at the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog-
using 2 designer papers.

Also at- Paper Issues -Mother's Day


There's so much to see- check them out!

You can see the new Quietfire Design stamps HERE.

Thanks for looking, and see you again soon!


 


1 comment: