Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, October 11, 2012

QUIETFIRE DESIGN 2012 CHRISTMAS BLOG HOP


 
The Quietfire Design 2012 Christmas Blog Hop!
October 15 to 19th, 2012
Quietfire Design would like to introduce you to their New Holiday Selection of rubber stamps!
Each day designers will be posting brand new artwork they have created using the new rubber stamps.
Visit their blogs on the day of their featured project, post a comment on their Blog Hop post and you will be eligible to win a grab bag of Quietfire Design rubber stamps!
Each Designer will randomly choose a winner from the comments on their own Blog Hop post, so make sure you’ve commented by midnight Friday, October 19th. Tell your friends!
All winners will be posted on the Quietfire Style Blog
on
Sunday October 21st.
If you are one of our lucky winners, please contact Suzanne privately with your snail mail address.
 
Here is our schedule:
Monday, Oct 15th: YogiWanda
Tuesday,Oct 16th: Robyn, ME!-Holly
Wednesday, Oct17th: Sherry 
Thursday, Oct 18th: Monica ,Terre
Friday, Oct 19th: Suzanne
 
Enjoy your hopping!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment