Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

CHRISTMAS GRAFFITTI

Yes, I am stuck in Christmas mode at the moment. It's that time.
This card is quick and easy and would go through the mail well. The poinsettia is stacked designer paper attached with glue and distress stickles applied to the center, so no metal parts at all.
The graffitti background features Christmas stamped in red which draws attention to it.
Easy peasy!
These fabulous word stamps are from Quietfire Design- love them.
 
Have a super day and thank you for looking.



1 comment: