Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, October 12, 2012

OLD & NEW-THINKING OF YOU

There are some retired Stampin' Up! sets that I will love forever I think.
Putting them with favourite Quietfire Design stamps is pure bonus!
This basic card is stamped, embossed and layered. Easy peasy.
I also have something for you to see over at the Quietfire Design blog today.
Hope you enjoy your visit there.
Here's a peek....
 
Thanks for looking...here and there!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Tree you made with the Christmas stamps. I was really impressed with the idea of making that wreath on the card with the circle scallop die cuts. Inspiring! Your are another lady who thinks outside the box.
    Carmen G.

    ReplyDelete