Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, October 30, 2012

COLOUR Q TIME BABY!

It's been awhile since I played at Colour Q so tonight was the night. :)
One of my lovely nieces recently had her second baby and I need a card. Lots of faux stitching, sponging and shadow stamping make up the techniques used, with a few punches and dies for shapes.
Easy peasy but baby cute!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card Holly! I thought nails painted like candy corn may look cool for Halloween!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Holly, love the giraffe and cute design! Thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your baby card created with non-traditional colours--fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I never would have expected to see a baby card with these colors! What a fantastic, fun card! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card - I love the shadow stamping! Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete