Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, June 12, 2012

REMEMBER THIS?

When I posted this card I wondered how it would look in blue.
Pretty darn gorgeous huh? I also sponged ink around the edges which really added to it.
This would pretty in pinks using heart dies, for a Valentine.

I really like the seam binding ribbon, top card, because it's lightweight and makes bows easy.
The ivory satin ribbon, blue card, is so scrumptious and rich, it's definitely a favourite.

Hope you liked seeing the comparison.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment