Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, June 8, 2012

CLEARLY, IT'S CLEAR ON CLEAR

Clear on Clear, easy peasy. Clear embossing powder on clear ink -Versamark.
A very simple technique with a very striking finish.

And yes, I know there's a typo on my sample card. I missed it when I created the sample but saw it instantly when I uploaded the photo of it. Did you know that's a technique used in scrapbooking? When you can't see what's wrong with the page, take a photo and look at it. I remember being told that turning it upside down works too. It does- I've tried it. I'm sure there's some great reason but I only care that it works  :)

Have a super weekend and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment