Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, June 29, 2012

BIRTHDAY CARDS


I recently had the pleasure of celebrating birthdays with friends. These are the cards I made for them.
The line drawing images required lots of marker colouring. The bicycle image was stamped with Stazon, then coloured with the markers. The poppies were embossed with black embossing powder, coloured with markers, then clear embossed. This second embossing thickened the black embossing areas but overall, I don't mind the look.

I like how the cards turned out but more than that, I loved celebrating with friends. 

We should do it more often.

Have a wonderful day and I hope you find yourself among friends- often!
Thanks for stopping by blogfriends.





No comments:

Post a Comment