Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BARN BOARDS & QUIETFIRE DESIGNS

It's a B-technique today- barn boards. I like going into the grey tones to try for weathered barn boards. This never looks the same way twice which is part of its charm.
The cute words stamp is from Quietfire Design. It is one of the stamps in the Garden Delights set.
When I can, I like to include my technique card for you.
Don't be alarmed by the white left on your dye ink pad. Mine wiped off with a paper towel, no problem at all. (and I can be fussy about my stuff )


So, give it a try!
It's a good way to flex some creative muscle today.
Have a GOOD one!

No comments:

Post a Comment