Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A PUNCH PLACE

So many of you like the punch art that shows up in my work room now and again. As you know, none of the designs are my own. I find them all over the 'net. Today, I'm sharing a website that has tons of punch art. Some are paid tutorials but she also has a long list of freebies. Go here and enjoy- then create!
PUNCH ART TUTORIALS

If you make something, email me and I'll try to post it here.

Have a great and creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment