Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, February 25, 2011

MAGENTA CHRISTMAS

For this card I pulled out my Magenta stamps and decided on this one because it had nice spaces in it for colouring. I stamped the single image three times across and trimmed the cardstock. I used re-inkers and a paint brush to colour in the ornaments but instead of using water to dilute the inks, I used Smooch vanilla shimmer. On my palette (acrylic block) I put the drops of ink and a spritz of Smooch- dipped my brush into the ink, then the Smooch. If I wanted deeper colour, I used less Smooch and so on. I hope you can see the beautiful shimmer. The center ornament has a thin layer of Crystal Effects to give it more detail.

Can you guess what I received yesterday?  YES! My camera!

Have a super beautiful day!

1 comment: