Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, June 24, 2010

THANK YOU

I never took a picture of the inside of this card but it says thank you, stamped on a white layer that also has a teal flower stamped on it. This is one of several cards that will be made today at a card class.  The ladies are new to cardmaking so I hope they enjoy themselves. I will enjoy seeing my sister and meeting her ftiends, not to mention I love doing card classes!

I hope you find some time to be creative today- even better, share it with someone.
Even better still, get creative together!

No comments:

Post a Comment