Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BYE BYE SUMMER SUN

I know the title for this post sounds like I'm talking to the weather- did you HEAR that thunder?! I am actually saying farewell to another favourite from the current colour palette. On Thursday, all the new colours go live and the
retired ones....well, uh...they retire!
Marker colouring was used for the technique and this card was quick and easy.
I'm really loving the clean and simple, quick and easy cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment