Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, June 14, 2010

Brocade Blue

Brocade Blue- one of my favourite colours that is about to retire. Therefore, I'll have to choose a new favourite. I'll be sure to show it to you as soon as I get a card made. The new colours are gorgeous as you'll soon see.

I am amazed to see almost 500 on the counter! Thank you for dropping by. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy sharing it with you.

Let your creativity out!

No comments:

Post a Comment