Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, June 2, 2014

PAPER SCRAPS & FLOWERS

If you'd like to see what this pile of paper scraps becomes, just click on over to 
QUIETFIRE CREATIONS, to see the full post.

These flowers used paper scraps as well, but larger ones to be sure.

After forming the wire shapes, I laid them against the scrapbook paper, and applied Diamond Glaze all around the edge of the wire. Then added a bit more to smooth across the entire area within the wire shape.

Once the diamond glaze was dry, I trimmed around the wire shape.

  
My eldest son didn't want a housewarming gift for his move to a new city, but did say "a plant he couldn't kill" would be okay, thinking I couldn't find such a thing.  Silly wabbit!
He'll get it in a day or two, then I'll know what he thinks about it.
I need to make more, using gelli prints this time.

Have a super fine day & thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I love both projects! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi holly,
    I love these flowers and like your thinking! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete