Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, June 26, 2014

BONDING WITH MY SILHOUETTE CAMEO

Hi! It was play day today, and I put my cameo through it's paces. I've been wanting to cut some Quietfire Design files for awhile now. The butterflies are so pretty! I just laid out the different colours of cardstock onto the cutting mat, and ran it through in one cut.So easy!

Then, I went to work on this card......
Again, I could lay out the different papers, but this time I had to set the designer paper to no-cut, and cut the card stock pieces. Then I changed the settings and cut the designer paper. I sponged some ink behind the leaf cuts so they would how up better, and sponged copper paint onto the 'always'.

This is just one of the great card designs created by Quietfire Design. I'm sure they'll be showing up here soon.

Then, I cut some stencils.
Quietfire Design- part of a card design.

Freebie from Silhouette America.

Bird's Cards  a very generous designer.

These stencils are cut from dollar store page dividers. They come 8 to a pack, for $1.25. They cut perfectly, and I'll be using them a lot.

Then, I decided to try cutting the adhesive backed vinyl I bought from Dollarama.
I'll have to check the designer for this one.

Quietfire Design on my cabinet door.

What an awesome day in the workroom.
Thanks for looking, and have a fantastic day!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment