Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CLEAN & SIMPLE VALENTINE

Hi!
This CAS card went together very quickly, as in, under 15 minutes.
First, I cut out a heart mask- remember from school? Folding the paper in half, cutting the half heart shape, opening the paper to reveal the whole heart.
I laid this over the card base, then sponged Spun Sugar Distress Ink all over, but more heavily around the edges. Then, I stamped the hearts and Love You Forever with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, \purposely leaving space at the bottom of the heart. I removed the heart mask.
Using black archival ink, I stamped HVD, off-centre but overlapping the edge of the heart.
Followed up with one rhinestone, and called it done!
 
These beautiful stamps are from Quietfire Design
 
 
I am sharing this card at KEEP IT SIMPLE
 
 
 
I hope you like this CAS card, and I appreciate you stopping by!

1 comment: