Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, September 14, 2012

GREEN MOSAIC CONVERTIBLE

Green mosaic convertible?
No, I haven't lost my mind but I don't blame you for thinking so :)
GREEN- re-use or recycling. You'll see how.....
MOSAIC- made with rubber scraps, leftover from trimming stamps, then glued to a small scrap of wood to make a permanent background stamp.
CONVERTIBLE- the narrow front panel can easily be removed from the card and converted into a bookmark.
Speaking of bookmarks, the stamp is from a set called Quote Marks. There are several sets and this stamp is from the Friendship set.
So, there you have it- green mosaic convertible.
 
Have a wonderful day and thank you for looking!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for rubber scraps. Boy, do I have a mountain that you could use! Very nice card Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project .
    I'mgoing to do a video on howto use unmounted rubber and I was going to show how to use scraps!
    Great minds think alike- this is a great demo for that.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete