Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

FROST POP CHALKS

My sample card for this technique specifies Frost White All-Purpose Ink but you could use any shimmer ink or paint for the base. Even a brushed metallic card stock.
I was in the mood for purple when I made this card. The chalk design was created by stamping Versamark ink using a die-cut fun foam stamp. The sentiment is Quietfire Design.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is fun Holly! Thanks for using the rubber stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good- love the frosty look and all the colors

    ReplyDelete