Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, March 24, 2011

SMACKIN' & SMOOCHIN'

Remember the Smackin' Acetate technique? Never gets old for me. After letting the inks dry, I embossed then sanded the glossy cardstock. This gives white lines and a slightly shabby chic/distressed look.
Once the card was assembled, I took the Smooch Moonlight Accent Ink and filled in the circles.
The overall effect is dingy bright with a touch of shimmer- sounds fine doesn't it?

It has been one week since I last made a card- absolutely unheard of   :)   I've been crocheting a bit and making ATC's, so still creating, just no cards. Today, I made two. You'll see the Christmas one tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment