Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, March 26, 2011

A DIFFERENT KIND OF SCRAP

We all love scraps but even more, we love ways to use them up. Check out the flower- can you guess what type of scrap I used? ( did you know you can enlarge the photo by clicking on it? ) 
If you said- magazine- you'd be right! You can make this flower using any type of paper scrap but what I like about glossy magazine paper is the way it cracks when you crease or fold it. It leaves a white mark wherever the crease is. It's also thinner than cardstock and the folds were very easy to do because of that.  Have a closer look.....
This is just one of the many things I like about magazine paper. Stay tuned- I'll be showing you more.

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment