Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, November 5, 2010

STRIPPIN' AGAIN...NO! NOT THAT!

More paper strips
Love the texture. Love the colours. Love this card.

Have an amazing day!

3 comments:

  1. Me Too!!!! Love these colors from tradition green and red..love that blue with red!!and only 2 colors, but then I realize 4? :) I hope to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Holly! I love all your cards but now and then you make one that blows me away...actually they are getting to be too many to keep track of and copy. How are you doing on your challenge...better than me I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete