Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, November 1, 2010

PASS THE TISSUE PLEASE

Faux silk....from tissue paper Just one of the techniques we did on Tag Tuesday.
I have seen this technique done using plastic wrap and using Mod Podge. We used Mod Podge this time as it's quick and easy. Stamp the tissue paper, crumple it up, Mod Podge it onto cardstock allowing the wrinkles to stay. Cut it up and use it as designer paper. We added a little blue Smooch spritz too.

Enjoy every minute of this day!

1 comment: