Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SERENDIPITY?

This "collage" look came about all on its own. After stamping a bunch, probably a couple days worth, I noticed that the scrap paper I use looked pretty cool. I took a frame left from die-cutting a Top Note shape and found an area I liked , then die-cut it. Matted it and turned it into an easel card.

So, I have to ask - have you really looked at your scrap paper lately?
You might be glad you did  :)

Have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment