Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, July 30, 2010

NOSTALGIC BATIK

I totally CASED (copy and share everything) this card!
 Went to Kate's yesterday and she had this beautiful and bold card ready. The technique is called Nostalgic Batik and was very easy and fun to do. I loved her card so much, I didn't change a thing. Distress inks give a very saturated colour, almost instant gratification. I have to do this technique again using SU dye inks.
Thanks Kate!
I really enjoyed our play time- always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment