Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, July 10, 2010

ESPRESSO FOR YOU

I've shown you a few retired colours lately, so now I'd like to introduce some new colours to you. How about Early Espresso? A deep, dark rich brown. Add some Marina Mist and taffeta ribbon. A few flat-backed pearls combined with Antiqued Wallpaper technique and you have an 'old' look with 'new' colours.

Have a great weekend and I hope you get some happy creative time.

No comments:

Post a Comment