Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, May 21, 2010

Wrong Season Watercolour

After I uploaded this photo I realized it has a fall colouring to it. Since it was the technique I was interested in, I decided that was okay. The leaves are stamped using a Kaleidacolor ink pad, then a waterbrush pulls ink from the edges into the center of the leaves.
Don't have a Kaleidacolor ink pad? No problem, ink up the stamp using several colours- small ink spots work, markers work, sponging on ink works- just get the ink on there. Try rock n' roll- ink stamp with lighter colour then roll edges of stamp in a darker ink pad.
Play with this- tell me what you discover.
Hope you get some play time today- it is SO good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment