Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, May 13, 2010

SLIP FLOWER

As the title suggests, this flower was made from a slip with the faintest touch of colour sponged on. I'm not sure if my current addiction for these fabric flowers has passed but I do have some different paper ones in the works. You'll see them soon :)

You probably noticed that I've changed the look of this blog again. Very clean and plain this time but I like it. There are so many options that it's hard to resist making frequent changes. I try to avoid designs that make my blog difficult to read- I think that last one I had was awkward, wasn't it?  That being said, I welcome your comments, any time.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment