Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, May 10, 2010

My Gifts

My guys...and yes, the reason I celebrate Mother's Day.
I can't say enough, how proud I am of these guys. They are absolute blessings to their Dad and me.
Loved hearing their voices yesterday.

And you'd be right in telling me to update the photos :)
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great scrapbook page, Holly. So appropriate to post for Mother's Day. Those are some handsome men. Hope you had a nice Mother's day. Kinda makes changing all those poopy diapers worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single one-you're right!
    And thanks- your feedback is important to me.

    ReplyDelete