Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, February 17, 2014

TWO SHARES TODAY

 
Happy Monday Everyone! I hope your weekend was wonderful.
I played with another design that I cut out with my Silhouette cameo. Then, I had to make a little book to put it on :) I used gelli prints to cover the cereal box cardboard, for the book covers. I had a huge (way too big) sketch book that I cut down, for the inside pages. It's not finished yet, but I wanted to share it so far.
 
For a card that is finished, go over to QUIETFIRE CREATIONS and have a look.
 
I hope you have a great day, and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment