Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, February 14, 2014

NOT JUST VALENTINES

Happy Valentine's Day!
This is the last one for Valentine's day.
I layered the e-cut over some gelli print paper, then put it through a poppy embossing folder. Attached it to the card base, added a bit of blue gel pen ink to the heart, and a bit of bling to the corner.
That's it, and it would be great for an anniversary or wedding card as well.
 
I'm reminding you of the Queen of Hearts blog hop this week. You still have time to enter the challenge, and enter for prizes. Check out Quietfire Creations for all the details, but you need to get to it today! It's snowing, you  may as well stay in and create!
 
Thanks for looking!
 

1 comment: